The beginning of 2010

The beginning of this year started of with me doing my internship in the office called IDC located at Petaling Jaya. I tried looking for what I've always wanted to do but I failed hence, working at a place selected by UTAR. I would say that I did have a great time there although it was not what I've expected myself of doing. I get to meet new people, know more things from an entirely different industry and the list goes on. Even tough it is not what I've expected, I did enjoy every single moment of it!!

After my internship, I was on a trip with Dar and his friends to Langkawi.
The last time I remembered that place was 12 years ago when the island was still filled with mostly empty lands. The scenery, people, place of visit are all awesome ! The thing that was below my expectation is the Underwater World and also Laman Beras Terbakar ..
According to people who have been to the one in KLCC, they told me it was very much better ..
As for the Laman Beras Terbakar, who would have expected the place to be a housing area with a small little grassy place at the porch with a sign board saying "Beras Terbakar" and that's it?
Overall the trip was amazing and if I have the money next time, I would go snorkeling there !

Next trip would be Taiping and Penang which is coming up this Sunday! Wonders how is it going to be like!

After all these trips, I NEED A PART TIME JOB ! DESPERATELY !!! :(

0 Bla Bla Bla: