I tried ..

I tried ..

I tried very hard ..

I just can't ..

I don't have the strength to do it ..


Ever since you came into my life ..

I've learned to rely on you ..

You were where I go to when I have problems ..

You were the person I talk to ..

You were where I spend most of my time ..

Ever since you are here , I no longer stand on my

own 2 feet ..



And now when you have to leave ,

I am lost ..

I do not know what can I do ..

I do not know where can I stand ..

I do not know how to be independent and stand on my

own feet again ..



You once told me , you will always be there

whenever I need you ..


You once told me , with you by my side there is

nothing which can
hurt me ..

You once told me , you will not hurt me ..

Well , at least try ..


But whatever I am going through now ,

I have to go through everything by myself ..

I am hurt more than ever ..

How much more pain can I take ?

Is like pushing me to the end of the path with no

lights to guide me


out and no air to breathe ..

I am suffocating .. I am out of air ..

How is there to help me ?

Please , help me out ..

0 Bla Bla Bla: