14th August 2009


Went and catch a late night movie last week Friday cause I didn't have to work that night ..
Dar and I didn't plan what movie to watch so when we reach 1 Utama we were deciding on which movie to watch . Either Aliens In The Attics or On His Majesty's Secret Service ..
Basically, I didn't like the show ..
Is DAMN lame but everyone is laughing like as though it is very funny !
Dar told me "If I were to comment on this show I would say that I've wasted 11bucks and 2 hours watching this movie !"
But no matter how bad the movie was, I still enjoyed the day ..
Thankiewwww ~~~ * =)

Oh ya, I met Uree later after sending Dar home and she vomited somewhere in Bangsar before meeting me and after that she told me that she is afraid of RICE ! But the day after that was forced to eat rice cause YS tapao chicken rice .. Ekekekeke !

0 Bla Bla Bla: