The special someone

This special someone have always been there for me since the day I was born ..
This special someone is one of the few who never left me in any difficulties ..
This special someone is the one who I have many happy and memorable moments with ..
This special someone is the one who always make sure that I am safe ..
This special someone is one of the few who make me feel that I am home no matter where we are ..
This special someone is the one who thought me how to be independent ..
This special someone is the one who thought me not to be selfish .. ( In a hard way which I can remember until now)
This special someone is the one who thought me how to be who I am today ..
This special someone is the one has given me everything that I have today ..
Without you, I will not be who I am now ..
Without you, I will not have what I have now ..
I don't know what I will be without you ..
You walked beside me and guide me through my difficulties ..
Now that you have your difficulties, all I can do is just to watch you go through it ..
I can't do anything ..
I am sorry Daddy ..
But no matter what, I love you .






0 Bla Bla Bla: