You Can Do It!!

Lots of things happen these few days ..
But whatever that happens, have got nothing to do with ChOu ChOu and also you (the-you-know-who-you-are) ..
But I thank ChOu ChOu for being there ..
For the shoulder and the ears ..
<3 you as always =)
No matter how tough this problem is, I am willing to go through it ..
I do not want this problem to fade away ..
I just wanted it to not even existed ..
But since it has already existed, I want it to stay ..
Because when this problem starts fading away, I will lose someone which I love and treasure very much ..
Daddy, no matter what, we will go through this as a family ..
We will always be there to support you ..
That's what family is here for ..
We all love you and we will go through this together ..
We will always love and support you ..
Be strong ..
You can do it !
加油!!

0 Bla Bla Bla: